Thursday, September 28, 2006

Thursday 28th September 2006

Can`t believe the last time I was here was nearly four days ago. Well quite a lot has been happening, my shop that I manage has at last re-opened after a major refit, it still doesn`t feel like my shop it`s too posh for me....but its lovely and I`m grateful that its been done I hope that it will change the fortunes of our shop and that our customers enjoy it and spend their money with us.
On the home front we are about to have our kitchen and dining room knocked in to one which I`m looking forward to although the mess will be a pain, no I`m not that house proud just find it irritating.
I`m really looking forward to Sunday as I`m off to Alexandra Palace for the big rubber stamp and scrapbooking show and meeting up with all the girlies that I have come to know through an internet site all about card making, well we don`t get much card making done we are always talking about everything else life etc...oh and what we`ve spent our money on buying lots of stash as we call it...not that we ever get round to using it....
Had some nice news tonight my cousin and her hubby have had a little girl called Evie its great everything went well as they had suffered a miscarriage before this wonderful event.
well I best go and do something before turning in for the night....oh what an exciting life I lead.

No comments: