Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tuesday 31st July 2007

Well its the last day of July and its the second day of my week off. What have I been doing well as we are doing our kitchen at the moment the dishwasher has been working over time as everything is covered in dust so as I sort the cupboards its all getting cleaned. Mum and Dad are coming tomorrow so I best get a bit more housework done it will be the first time seeing the almost nearly finished kitchen.
Our lovely eucalyptus tree is being cut down tomorrow as it seems it`s causing damage to next doors house I`ll be pleased when its over as its been a lot of hassle for the last year and a half with insurance companies etc but at the same time I`ll be very sad as its a lovely feature.
Hopefully I`ll get to do some crafting on thursday and friday fingers crossed

No comments: